ALLIED TESTING is seeking
Job location: Belgrade
Allied Testing is a leading specialist QA and testing firm with focus on finance industry, which recently opened a branch in Serbia. The quality assurance department is looking to recruit Quality Assurance engineers to work on an outsourcing project.
The job will require working in a distributed international environment. Working closely with both local and remote teams, you will have to learn existing large proprietary (customer) framework, comply with guidelines, and communicate in English with other parts of the team and management abroad on a daily basis.
- Graduate or senior student of a technical institute/university,
- Good written English; spoken English is a plus,
- IT skills - Basic knowledge of one or more of the following:
- databases or
- programming (JAVA, C#) or
- system administration
- Technical set of mind,
- Ability to work in a team, as well as being quality-oriented, user-focused, committed to meeting deadlines, ambitious, reliable, analytical.
- Readiness for short to mid term business trips abroad.
- Ability to work shifted hours.
Optional requirements (assets):
- Work experience as a tester or software developer is an asset.
- Computer science or related faculty
- Energetic, positive thinking
- We offer a pleasant, healthy, challenging but rewarding work environment and a base compensation depending on individual skills and experiences.
- The salary depends on the experience of the candidate. Our usual beginner’s salary is USD 700, after the trial period the salary rises to USD 770.
- Trial period: 2 months
- Financial and career opportunities.
- Remote or part-time work is not an option.
Only CVs in English will be considered. Please upload your detailed resume using the form below.
Please upload your CV using the link below:
Deadline for applications: 24.08.2016.