The successful candidate will:
- Have prior experience working with REST APIs and a highly technical product.
- Be high-energy, passionate and creative.
- Be an exceptional communicator and presenter, comfortable speaking in groups, being recorded and speaking with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Research, Test, Ask. A successful solutions architect will always search for a solution, try it, and finally ask for help. An independent problem solver will find the most success.
The exceptional candidate will:
- Have previous coding experience in some form. While you won’t need to write any code of your own, you should be able to write JSON and understand basic code.
- Have experience working with tools like Postman, Datadog and Papertrail.
- Have previous experience working in adtech.
- Have previous experience working remotely.
- Become an expert in Kevel, our APIs, and what they can do.
- Work closely with Kevel's Sales team to develop and deliver technical demonstrations and answer technical questions during the sales process.
- Troubleshoot customer problems while they are building, and keep sales execs and sales leadership up to date on development progress.
- Assist in the completion of customer RFPs and security/infrastructure questionnaires.
- Own and drive relationships with technical audiences of all kinds, from integrating engineers to CTOs, understanding business objectives and explaining solutions.
- Capture feedback for product and engineering, and advocate internally on prospect and customer’s behalf.
Why you’ll love working with us:
- You will be part of an inclusive and collaborative team environment where all opinions and values are heard.
- We are operate remotely. We are a fully distributed team across the US and UK.
Kevel has been helping brands take back the internet since 2009. Kevel (previously Adzerk) offers the infrastructure APIs needed to quickly build custom ad platforms for sponsored listings, internal promotions, native ads, and more. We are committed to helping publishers drive new revenue and take back the Internet from ad tech giants like Google, Amazon, and Facebook.
Kevel is based in Durham, NC with locations in San Francisco and London. We embrace remote working culture with over half of our team working outside of Durham, spread across the United States and United Kingdom. Kevel is proud to be an inclusive workplace with one goal in common — we want to make the internet a better place.
As one of our core values, Kevel is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide Diversity & Inclusion Training for all of our employees and hold ourselves accountable to creating a truly inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.