InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Staff Software Engineer to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
Studio combines design, prototyping, collaboration, and design systems into one harmonious workflow. It starts with a live design environment, which gives you the power to create intelligent layouts and interactions as part of your normal workflow that you can share and edit collaboratively with your team. We’re looking for technical experts who can turn product ideas into reality and operate diverse products for millions of customers. This role will focus on supporting engineers across the zone and working on graphics and rendering.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with Engineering Leadership and Principal Engineers assisting with the development of the architectural strategy for large-scale cross-cutting technology and product concerns
- Work closely with Product Managers, Designers, and QA to design and develop the product’s functionality, look and feel
- Every day offers a variety of work, an opportunity to contribute new ideas, and the ability to share your knowledge within and outside of the InVision organization
What you’ll bring:
- Strong CS fundamentals: algorithms, data structures, design patterns, computer graphics, etc.
- Strong problem-solving skills with a bias to action. You’ll be identifying and digging into difficult technical areas and paving the way forward for engineer
- Motivation to understand the business, our users, their requirements, and to deliver results
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.