JAGGAER is the world’s leading provider of comprehensive spend management solutions with 2,000 customers connected to a network of 3.7 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source-to-Pay solutions with advanced capabilities and embedded intelligence to transcend the customer experience and simplify the complex enabling unparalleled adoption and customer outcomes. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, healthcare, pharmaceutical, retail, consumer package goods, transportation & logistics, business services, construction, utility companies, and public service organizations. www.JAGGAER.com
Supplier Value Engineer, Strategic Initiatives (m/f)
This is a position in our offices in Belgrade or Novi Sad, whatever location is better for you.
Overview of Job Function:
JAGGAER is seeking a Supplier Value Engineer to join one of our Strategic Initiative teams with a strong analytical and business intelligence focus on supplier-related data part of our Source-to-Pay software platform. This person will help identify opportunities for value creation and contribute to the overall Supplier Value Creation growth strategy through product and business process innovation.
Summary of Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Work with various large data sets from internal systems and manipulate data to generate a common Supplier Master, in multiple output formats, for our Customers, Sales Group, Supplier Integration Team, and other internal group needs.
- Assist in identifying new suppliers and helping with their enablement services.
- Generation of Data Completeness Reports (DCRs) for all hosted suppliers enabled in our product solution to identify any data gaps in supplier hosted content which may be causing issues for customers.
- Manage Standard Science Catalog Communication process while analyzing the freshness of supplier catalog content.
- Generate Salesforce tickets to follow up with suppliers to ensure catalog data is updated at minimum once a year.
- Prepare supplier mailing list to send monthly newsletters to all suppliers with enablement of at least one active customer. Newsletters will provide information about upcoming functionality, best practices, requirement alerts (e.g. security certificate updates), etc.
- Collaborate with Product Development on ad hoc basis as new functionality created around catalogs/suppliers. This includes providing functionality details, help design features, defining and setting up test cases, quality assurance assistance and feedback, etc.
- Create and manage scripted processes designed to help automate specific tasks for suppliers and customers (e.g. supplier post files daily to FTP site and have submissions created without manual work).
- Run weekly exports to provide key data for customers to our Partners.
- Perform Salesforce ticket audit analysis of closed tickets for the Supplier Integration group to identify any issues, gaps, completion of work, etc.
- Manage taxonomy, catalog attributes, units and unit mappings, etc. for suppliers/customers as needed. This includes adding/editing values, evaluating attribute needs and format, communications both internally and externally, etc.
- Perform various spend/enablement/submission related analysis for suppliers based on multiple group requests.
- Provide general supplier and customer support to help resolve any supplier enablement issues (e.g. catalogs, orders, invoices).
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to gain feedback on ways to improve and expand supplier functionality and contribute to growth opportunities.
- Proactively craft and propose solutions on how JAGGAER can bring business value to address critical business challenges faced by industries.
- Analyze and characterize industry segments with transformational growth opportunities.
- Decompose complex problems into clear actionable plans
- Query, analyze, and interpret other large datasets to build custom reports / synopsis of findings for business intelligence.
- Minimum 2 years procurement/supplier management experience or holistic understanding of procurement/supplier management processes and best practices
- Technical experience with Enterprise software
- Education: University degree in Computer Science, Business or Engineering
- Excellent command of English language with strong written and verbal skills
- Experience using MS Office and collaborative tools (e.g. Word, PPT, Excel, Teams, SharePoint)
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills; creativity in problem solving and business need solutions
- Strong proficiency in database applications and queries (e.g. MySQL, MS Access, DB2)
- Proficiency using BI / visualization software (e.g. Tableau, Looker)
- Experience using Python or other scripting languages (preferred)
- Strong presentation skills in both creation and delivery
- A team player with ability to take personal ownership for deliverables and timelines
- Self-motivated and organized; ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Education, coaching and support for your personal development
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- Private Health Insurance, FitPass...
- Choose your office location between Belgrade and Novi Sad
Apply now and be part of our success!