We are looking for an experienced SysAdmin / Consultant who will be responsible for effectively managing the server and our internal computer network.
Working on the premises is requested, in Vračar, Belgrade. For this role, we are open to discussing the possibility of flexible start and finish working hours, between 9.00/11.00 AM to 5.00/7.00 PM. And also a couple of remote working days per month.
You would be a good fit for us if you are an independent thinker, if you can identify with us and what we do, and if you are good at problem-solving skills.
Full employment contract, with a starting salary of $2.5K per month.
Goals as SysAdmin / Consultant:
- IT Support:
- Help Users with IT problems (on their own client)
- Manage Accounts for Users with Okta including Two Factor Authentication (with Yubikey)
- Make sure, our standards are enforced on every machine (Full-disk encryption, AntiVirus, OS Updates)
- Define, select, roll out and operate a Device-Management System
- Define, select, roll out and operate a Mobile-Device-Management-System
- Service Management:
- Manage our global portfolio of services, eliminate redundancies, introduce new ones
- Good knowledge in Web-Services, including Single-Sign-On (ideally Okta)
- Good communication Skills
- Fluent English
- Proven Track Record in User Support
- Willingness to orchestrate hundreds of External Services
Nice to have:
- Knowledge in Linux, Windows 10 and macOS
- Terraform KnowHow (Infrastructure as code)
- Proven Track record with Device Management and Mobile Device Management systems