JOIN THE MOBILE IDENTITY REVOLUTION
Building a smarter online experience requires the best and the brightest minds working together on a global scale. At TeleSign, we are defining the future of Mobile Identity in order to make using the Web safer, more secure and more fun for everyone around the world.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Working at TeleSign presents the unique opportunity for you to make a positive impact on the world by improving the future of the online experience. Your work will make the online world a better place—one that is safer, more secure and more productive for users all across the world.
DEVELOP COOL TECHNOLOGY
Preventing fraud is in our DNA. We work with the world’s leading Web and mobile application developers to solve complex technology challenges and secure billions of accounts worldwide from compromise.
PURSUE A BRIGHTER FUTURE
We’ve secured some major funding over the last year and with it a bright future for our company. Yet despite our scale and massive growth, we’ve maintained a startup culture that ensures each member of our team has the opportunity to have a real and lasting impact on the success of our company.
Up to the challenge? Check out our open position below.
SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR - TEAM LEAD (SA)
Position in Belgrade
We are looking to hire a Systems Administrator – Team Lead who will provide tactical staff coordination, technical leadership and support within the TeleSign Operations Linux infrastructure team. As we continue building a highly virtualized, distributed, transaction processing platform based on the LAMP stack.The SA team, working in conjunction with TeleSign’s Development team is currently focused on a transition to a DevOps oriented solution including tools such as Puppet, Terraform and Spacewalk to improve the quality, consistency and efficiency of deploy TeleSign’s products and infrastructure.
The TeleSign Operations team and SA team environment includes staff in Marina del Rey, CA, and Belgrade, Serbia. The SA team members must be detailed oriented, demonstrate good risk management based decision making including bringing innovative, reliable solutions to challenges and problems alike. Successful candidates will possess strong Linux technical skills, and proven DevOps experience. Candidates must be self-motivate drive to research assigned tasks and issues working independently or in a team environment as needed. The role includes on-call responsibilities which are limited by the global nature of the Operations and Systems Administration team.
- Provide day-to-day technical leadership and task coordination and task execution as a member of the global SA team
Work with Operations management team to distribute workload to meet business needs and insure SA team delivering tasks in conjunction with commitments.
- Provide feedback on individual SA performance and bonus considerations
- Participate in Operations change processes and represent Operations in technical product reviews and operational events
- Provide technical direction to establish, align and evolve operational standards
- Build, implement and maintain the virtual machines using DevOps tools, process and procedures
- When called upon provide SA support for production and testing environments. This includes troubleshooting and improving existing infrastructure and processes
- Insure TeleSign’s availability SLAs are met through highly available and redundant infrastructure
- Using JIRA ticketing system assign tasks to staff, provide status updates and insure SA staff uses good ticket disciplines
- Use available performance tools to monitor, manage and track system performance. Plays a key role in insuring performance data is tracked and feed to performance and capacity planning.
- Work with TeleSign security team to maintain the security and integrity of the network and systems
- 2-3 years of experience leading a SA team, insure operations on-call schedules have proper coverage
- 5+ years designing, analyzing, troubleshooting, and resolving issues with LAMP based servers in a multi-tiered application architecture, especially service-oriented architecture requiring 24 x 7 availability
- 3 - 5+ years’ experience with DevOps configuration tools (Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Terraform)
- 3 - 5+ years in supporting systems using several of the following:
- Virtualized environments (VMWare, AWS, Rackspace)
- Linux based DBs, Search Engines (MYSQL, ElasticSearch, Cassandra)
- Networked Storage (EMC, NetApp, Synology)
- Understanding of REST, VLANs, IPSec, and load balancing is required.
- Ability to independently to work independently, as well as others, depending on scope of assignments.
- Participate as second level in on-call rotation fronted by 24x7 support organization and first level on-call staff
- Capable of multitasking, prioritize multiple assignments
- Perform technical research independently or as a member of a team
- Ability to speak and write clear English in order to facilitate clear, unambiguous communications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Experience with tools VMware VSphere, EMC VNX Unisphere, VEEAM
- Familiarity with Nginx, Icinga, Thruk, Django, Python, Redis, RabbitMQ, Celery, Logstash, Kibana, Windows, Asterisk PBX, SIP and/or SMPP protocols
We are offering
- Good compensation - Competitive € salary plus benefits package
- Development opportunities
- Dynamic, fun environment
- Work with an amazing, dedicated team
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.