System Administrator / System Engineer (Home-Based)
The ABZ Reporting team is growing and we need you!
We are looking for an experienced system administrator. Candidates must be able to administer and customize servers, mainly used for software development.
We practice software development using highly modern technical frameworks and agile development methods. You will collaborate with people from development team and sales persons.
ABZ Reporting GmbH is a leading software company in E-Reporting headquartered in Frankfurt/Germany. We are specialized in delivering products and solutions for automated business reporting based on the international E-Reporting standard XBRL. Software we are producing have high requirements on processing performance. Our core software ABRA TE is used to handle a large number of highly-demanding XBRL documents, and it is used by public authorities and ERP software vendors. ReportFactory is used by some of the largest companies in Germany to produce their company reports.
- Being in charge of the whole IT infrastructure (maintenance and its further development):
- Administrate our servers
- Set-up new servers
- Control servers/backups
- Document your work
- Automate reoccurring tasks
- Strong team player, but can make decisions autonomously when required
- Strong sense of responsibility for services, offered to customers or employees
- Fluent verbal and written English knowledge
- LAMP administration
- PHP patching customizing
- OpenVPN /LDAP administration
- Server virtualisation
Your next concrete tasks
- Joomla customer portal authentication with LDAP
- PHP patching for vTiger CRM system: Remove currency symbol from Excel reports
- Sync OTRS support contacts database with data from vTiger CRM
What we offer
- Casual and relaxed, yet professional working conditions
- Possibility to get hands-on experience with top-notch technologies and methodologies
- Further professional development
- Open-minded to your ideas and suggestions
Location: Home office
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application electronically.