What crosses your mind when you hear ‘employee experience’? Is the following something you are looking for?
Sixsentix is crafting a work experience that allows people to achieve their best potential while feeling connected, recognized and endorsed. Our aim is to be a fully agile organization and through our methodology we ensure the best test automation services to our clients. Due to our agile mindset we are continuously pushing our organization forward by being open minded and by welcoming new ideas and improvements.
Company culture is essential and through our values we aim to reshape the way we work. To put it nicely, with a lot of grit we break the limits, but we don’t stop there because we know that continuous improvement and ownership of everything we do, combined with great trust and team spirit, is the perfect recipe for success.
Consider joining our team if you acquired experience in the following areas or you are ambitious to acquire:
- Providing technical support for both hardware and software issues
- Managing the configuration and operation of client-based computer operating systems
- Installing and testing computer-related equipment
- Managing VM’s and virtualization platform
- Maintaining and regular audit of all IT assets
- Creating and verifying backups of data and restore
- Responding to and resolving help desk requests
- Monitoring the system daily and responding immediately to security or usability concerns
- Collaborating with Sixsentix teams from all Sixsentix locations
Apart from culture fit being of paramount importance, for our current job opening we are looking for the following good-to-have skill set:
- At least 2 years of experience as System Administrator or Helpdesk officer
- Hands-on administration experience with Windows OS
- Basic understanding of virtual infrastructure (VMware ESXi is a plus)
- Fluency in English is a must
- Knowledge of PowerShell (or any other scripting language) is a plus
- Basic database administration and basic SQL are considered as a plus
- Willingness to learn and understand the technical aspects of Sixsentix and QACube business
We seek to continuously improve our benefits package and currently you can discover the following:
- International career opportunities in 6 global locations
- Disciplines and streams where you can contribute and develop locally and globally on a strategic level
- Global All-hands meetings where we foster transparency
- Individual budget for education and professional development
- Work flexibility tailored to individual needs
- Frequent feedback with advancement opportunities and performance-based salary system
- Loyalty program and New parents’ benefits package
- Tailor-made team events and team buildings for each team
- Wellness program (Private health insurance, accident insurance 24/7, sport activities)
- 30 days of sick leave without salary reduction with 3 days without doctor's notice
- Extra vacation days plus additional company days off for Holidays, between New Year and Christmas.
And for more stories about us, you can check out Virtual Tour on our website.
Find more information about Sixsentix on www.sixsentix.com.