Portfolio BI (PBI) empowers the most sophisticated buy-side ﬁrms to take control of their portfolio and operational data. Born from the merger with Hentsū, and backed by Credit Suisse Asset Management's NEXT Investors, our customers benefit from our integrated platforms, local technological expertise, and seasoned financial experts. We are an asset management technologist, and we provide a fully managed cloud platform for hedge funds, with on-demand trading, research and corporate technology, as well as connectivity to market data providers, brokers, and exchanges. Our vision is to drive agile transformation across financial services through public cloud technologies, SaaS and data science.
On our path of expansion, we are looking to onboard two colleagues in the Cloud Operational Engineering team, in the positions of System Engineer Level 2 Support.
Why will you like working with us:
- Comfortable office in the heart of Belgrade
- Work with technology leaders like Cisco, Microsoft, Google, Amazon Web Services
- Full-time employment contract
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working
- Professional certifications paid by the company
- Discretionary performance bonus
- Provide support across both UK and US clients during the hours of 05.00 p.m. - 01.00 p.m. (Late Shift) or 01.00 p.m.- 09.00 a.m. (Night Shift)
- Manage support tickets within SLAs, escalation internally or with third parties, and daily reporting
- Monitor cloud and on-prem infrastructure for our hedge fund and asset manager clients
- Strive to improve day to day operations to reduce support to zero
- Operate client environments as well as our infrastructure
- Develop and implement automation tools
- Participate in on-call weekend and public holiday rotation and support cover, including remote support
- A computer or IT related degree
- 3-5 years of experience in Azure, Office 365 or AWS
- Understanding of IT infrastructure, O/S systems, Networking (such as TCP/IP, subnets, VLANs, and routing)
- Basic understanding of switches, routers, WAN, firewalls and proxies
- Skills and experience with automation and scripting which has resulted in a reduction of manual task overhead
- GPOs, DFS and Powershell
- Mac/Linux knowledge or exposure
- The ability to work independently and multitask effectively and efficiently
- Experience and ability to mentor and oversee a smaller team (up to 5 people)
- Strong passion and desire to work in a client-facing IT Level 2 Support Engineer role
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Public Cloud Accreditation or already on the development path to attain one
- Experience in working in a customer service role
We are looking forward to receiving your resume. Our selection process consists of an interview with HR manager in Belgrade and technical interviews with our experts. We give our best to make our selection process as quick and as transparent as possible, up to two weeks maximum.
Want to learn more about us?
Check out: https://hentsu.com/