OSM is a compact and powerful team that’s been delivering great projects for the past 10 years. We strongly believe that every team member counts, and we strive to ensure that they are happily engaged in line with their valuable skill sets and interests.
As we’re constantly growing, we’re always on the lookout to fill new positions.
POSITION: System Engineer
- Build and maintain tooling and infrastructure for ISPs and businesses
- Troubleshoot and monitor servers and infrastructure
- Work closely with project managers locally and other technical lead counterparts abroad
Skills and traits we are looking for:
- Linux server experience (minimum 3 years)
- Mail server (dovecot, postfix, spamassassin..)
- Web servers (nginx, apache, php)
- Databases (mysql, postgres..)
- NFS, CIFS, iSCSI
- Virtualization (kvm, qemu, xen)
- Iptables, ipset, selinux, ufw...
- Networking experience
- Dynamic routing protocols (OSPF, BGP)
- Familiar and up to date with modern technologies
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure) is a plus
- Very good verbal and written English
- Your choice of Windows, Linux or Apple laptop
- 40-hour working week with paid overtime
- Excellent office location (Vukov spomenik)
- Casual dress code
- Possibility of travel abroad
- Attractive gross salary
Accept the challenge and send us your CV and references.