TLScontact is a pioneering company specialized in providing customer relationship management excellence within a face-to-face environment. We are part of the Teleperformance Group, the worldwide leading provider of exceptional customer experience in all our countries of operations.
We operate a growing number of face-to-face contact centers worldwide. TLScontact offers its clients an end-to-end solution, starting with information provision across multiple media platforms, to the direct face-to-face contact experience and back office tasks. Our contact centers are the essential link between organizations and their customers.
Our Group Values are:
For our IT team, we are looking a dedicated professional to fulfill the following position:
Place of work: Airport City, New Belgrade
- Design, deploy, troubleshoot and maintain the company network in a fast-growing, international environment (70+ countries, 3 Data Centers)
- Follow industry's best practices
- Ensure networks security to align with the company policy (ISO27001)
- Identify and resolve network incidents
- Network capacity planning
- Scheduled shift or on-call work if required
- Travels occasionally to missions abroad
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience in network engineering
- Strong knowledge of Cisco products (ASA firewalls, Catalyst switches, Meraki - CCNA required, CCNP recommended)
- Strong knowledge of IPsec and OpenVPN
- Strong knowledge of dynamic routing protocols (RIPv2, OSPF)
- Good knowledge of Linux and IPtables
- Knowledge of load balancing and high availability.
- Demonstrated experience working with Data Centers
- Good knowledge of monitoring solutions.
- Good knowledge of virtualization solutions (VMware ESXi) is a plus
- Hands-on experience with network configuration management tools (Solarwinds Orion…) is a plus
- Experience working with Data Centers is a plus
- Experience with Multi-homing, Geolocalized DNS and IP anycast is a big plus
- Good scripting skills (bash) is a plus
- Good documentation and communication abilities in English (verbal and written)
What we offer:
- Permanent employment
- Work in a multinational team with experienced and helpful colleagues
- A competitive salary
- Great international career opportunities
- Friendly, inspirational and creative work environment
If this challenge excites you and you feel you have what it takes to make it a success submit your CV today. Please, send the CV in ENGLISH, until 10.09.2016.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
We would like to thank to all the candidates for their interest and appliacations.
More information about TLScontact: corp.tlscontact.com