TLScontact is a pioneering company specialized in providing customer relationship management excellence within a face-to-face environment. We are part of the Teleperformance Group, the worldwide leading provider of exceptional customer experience in all our countries of operations.
We operate a growing number of face-to-face contact centers worldwide. TLScontact offers its clients an end-to-end solution, starting with information provision across multiple media platforms, to the direct face-to-face contact experience and back office tasks. Our contact centers are the essential link between organizations and their customers.
We are expanding our System team in Belgrade and we are looking new colleague to fill in the following vacancy:
About the role:
As a Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of the environments hosted in our Data Centers. High Availability, automation and security will be your main focuses. Among many projects, your will be involved in the architecture and management of complex solutions spanning multiple Data Centers. Our company has been expanding extremely fast during the last 3 years and we are in a transition from basic, monolithic solutions to a distributed and resilient infrastructure.
You will also have the opportunity to work on technologies such as GNU/Linux, Web Applications, SQL/NoSQL Databases, VMware, Puppet, Microsoft Servers etc...
- Design, Build and maintain enterprise-level systems and infrastructure in a fast-growing, international environment (100+ countries, 3 Data Centers)
- Ensure high availability of critical IT services
- Automate the infrastructure and systems administration and other business-as-usual tasks
- Ensure systems and network security are aligned with the company policy (ISO27001)
- Identify and resolve incidents in Data Centers
- Systems and network capacity planning
- Scheduled shift or on-call work if required
- Ready to perform occasional missions abroad
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience
- Strong knowledge of Linux (CentOS, RedHat).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Solutions (AD, DNS - Exchange and Skype for Business highly appreciated).
- Strong knowledge of Apache web server. Nginx is a big plus.
- Strong knowledge of Virtualization solutions (VMware). Hands-on experience with Amazon AWS is a plus.
- Knowledge of various clustering, load balancing and high availability technologies (Pacemaker, Corosync, HAproxy).
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL/MySQL.
- Experience designing and operating monitoring and logging solutions.
- Experience with Cisco and/or Juniper switches, routers and firewalls.
- Experience with Linux systems administration (Backup, updates, hardening etc...).
- Good knowledge of configuration management tools (Puppet, Ansible, Fabric).
- Experience with distributed file systems (GlusterFS, Ceph) is a plus.
- Experience working with Dell hardware (blades, SAN) is a plus.
- Knowledge/interest in Linux Containers technology (Docker) is a plus.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good scripting skills (bash, python).
- Ability to implement large technical projects while interfacing with the management and other teams.
- Excellent documentation and communication abilities in English (verbal and written).
What we offer:
- Work in a multinational team with experienced and helpful colleagues
- Great international career opportunities
- Multicultural and remote Management
- Friendly, inspirational and creative work environment
If this challenge excites you and you feel you have what it takes to make it a success submit your CV today. Please, send the CV in ENGLISH electronically, until 28.07.2018.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
We would like to thank to all the candidates for their interest and applications.