NOVELIC is a high-tech company developing products in the fields of sensors, industrial electronics and wireless communications. We cover all subsystems of a modern electronic product under one roof: Embedded HW/FW, FPGA, ASIC, RF IC, etc. NOVELIC has dynamic and creative working environment with excellent working conditions.
Responsibility and opportunity to lead and drive the projects is given. Stable long-term career roadmap for proven team members is our goal, so as yours.
We invest in excellence, offer excellence and ask for excellence.
We are pleased to offer a full-time position for:
System Hardware-in-the-Loop (HiL) Validation Engineer
This position supports electronic power machines hardware-in-the-loop validation. The job requires an understanding of requirements, algorithm design and designing simulations and tests to confirm requirements are met. Testing is performed at the functional level (software integrated into target hardware).
You should have:
- Education level: Bachelor or Masters’ Degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with system validation
- Ability to read and understand “C” and Assembly source code
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Familiarity with formal problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft products (Excel, Word, Visio, etc)
- Support meetings internally and with customers to discuss test plans and test issues
- Preferred: functional understanding of or experience with agile software development practices, systems safety and functional safety concepts such DFMEA, Fault Tree Analysis, and ISO 26262
We offer working in a dynamic environment in a team with good engineers, including attractive salary packet with private pension and health insurance, bonus, highly paid business trips etc.
If you are interested in becoming a part of Novelic, please send us your CV and a brief motivation letter (in PDF format) electronically.
Deadline for applications: 26.10.2018.
Feel encouraged to apply promptly, the first matching candidate will be taken.
For more insight visit our web site: www.novelic.com
We look forward to meeting you!