Are you auto-motivated? Welcome!
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.
Intelligent commercial vehicles are at the very heart of interior division especially business unit Commercial Vehicles and Aftermarket (CVAM).The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: innovative Highly Automated Driving (HAD) system solutions, radar sensors, intelligent cameras, multi-functional and head-up displays, instrument clusters, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and has generated sales of €8.3 billion in 2016.
For our new research and development center of Interior division in Novi Sad, we are looking for a:
System Integrator for Vehicle Electronics (m/f/d)
Novi Sad (IT Industry)
- Set-up and operate an automated white-box validation test-rig
- Analyze and evaluate product system architectural design & Hardware-Software-Interface (HSI)
- Create and maintain system integration test plan
- Create and maintain system integration test specification by defining test step & test sequences
- Schedule the execution of automated test sequences in accordance with continuous software development
- Reuse and maintain existing test modules
- Perform validation coverage analysis for the respective product along with Project Test Manager
- Establish traceability between test specification and system architectural design
- University degree in electrical engineering, embedded software engineering or equivalent technical discipline
- At least 5 years of professional experience in product development, preferably in electronic and/or embedded software for automotive application
- Familiar with analog and digital electric/electronic circuitries on embedded system
- Familiar with C and/or Phyton programming language
- Preferably good knowledge in LabView, Sequencer and/or Robot Framework
- Basic knowledge in Rational DOORS and Rational Rhapsody
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Travel readiness
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume via poslovi.Infostud.com. Application deadline is 09.08.2019. Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.