Euronet Worldwide is an industry leader in processing secure electronic financial transactions. The Company offers payment and transaction processing solutions to financial institutions, retailers, service providers and individual consumers. These services include comprehensive ATM, POS and card outsourcing services, card issuing and merchant acquiring services, software solutions, consumer money transfer and bill payment services, and electronic distribution for prepaid mobile phone time and other prepaid products.
We are currently looking for a
based in our Belgrade office
The new colleague will be responsible for the monitoring, analysis, fine tune of the Euronet’s bankcard and EFT transaction processing Environment.
Job responsibilities include:
- Understand and follow established company’s operational processes and practices
- Take ownership and work towards the closure of the incident and request tickets assigned to her/him
- Get familiar with relevant company’s products and components and their operational procedures
- Understand business, operational and technical requirements as well as solution design for production changes implemented
- Monitor, analyse and improve the transaction processing environments, its parameters, architecture:
- Subsystems/environments, Internal/External Nodes, Users/Tech users
- Automation/Tool integration, Operational processes/flows, operating system Parameters
- Identifying potential problems and opportunities to improve the system capabilities
- Performance tests?
- Using iDoctor and other tools to analyse data.
- Create recommendations for developments, fixes
- Work with internal and external clients, vendors, card organizations, various Euronet departments, divisions and individuals
- Experience in analysing and troubleshooting within a transaction processing environments with focus on evaluating improvement opportunities and efficiencies of processes and procedures.
- Experience in working with various technical teams which include application support, development, implementation and other IT engineering teams.
- Strong understanding of Incident, Request and Change management per the ITIL process.
- Strong driving capabilities
- Strong experience and Knowledge on OS400 and AS400 DB area
- Quick Learning capability on new tools
- University or College Degree
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Complex thinking in IT and business related processes
- Flexibility and reliability
Advantage if you have:
- Experience in Bank card processing industry: bank/credit card issuing and processing, ATM driving, POS driving, Visa, MasterCard gateway operations
- Knowledge of any card and payment middleware systems is an asset (for example Base24, Postilion, Vision+, Arksys, ITM, etc.)
- SQL query writing
- Professional and international working environment
- Opportunity to advance professionally
- Competitive salary package
- Travel is required
Our company offers excellent career prospects within a dynamic and multinational organization with leading position in the market and ambitious expansion plans. Please submit your Resume and Motivation letter electronically and visit our website at: www.euronetworldwide.com