System Requirements Engineer (m/f)
Function: Software | Location: Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people`s lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
Continental's Remote Vehicle Data (RVD) platform, is the foundation for innovative connected services. The platform permits unified access to multi-brand vehicle data via various hardware options and targets a wide range of potential customers. RVD is fully integrated into Continental’s modular cloud approach for connected service solutions, providing customers with an end-to-end solution along the complete value chain of connected services.
Find out more about Continental:
In your day to day job you will:
- Elicitate functional and non-functional stakeholder requirements for automotive products.
- Analyze, negotiate and agree upon requirements with all stakeholders (e.g. customer, internal disciplines).
- Create and maintain system requirements specification
- Assign system requirements specification to respective disciplines (Software, Hardware, Mechanic).
- Establish and maintain requirements traceability.
- Manage & track requirements changes.
- Create and maintain system integration test plan
- Create and maintain system integration test specification by defining test step & test sequences
- Establish traceability between test specification and system architectural design
- Provide support to the System Architect at deriving requirements
- University degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mechatronics or equivalent technical discipline.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in product development, preferably in embedded software and/or electronic for automotive application.
- Familiar with requirements management & application lifecycle management tool.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Knowledge and experience of agile development processes (Kanban, Scrum)
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.Infostud.com. Application deadline is 12.09.2019. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.