Australian company GCOMM is seeking to recruit the best Systems Engineer available to provide high level technical engineering, support and advice to maintain enterprise networks in one or more technology domains.
Have you been seeking to become part of a company that can offer you diverse technical experience that will help you grow your career? We offer a wealth of knowledge, outstanding tools and an environment that is conducive towards continuous learning and improvement. Operating for over 20 years, we work under a western management methodology that gives our team the chance to be their best.
We are seeking an engineer with working knowledge of Wide Area Networks and Internetworking who has excellent communication skills with the ability to hit the ground running.
Working in a team of 10 engineers you will become a key member of the level 1/level 2 network team supporting and monitoring large storages and servers infrastructure.
The primary skills you should possess include:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2012
- Strong knowledge of server hardware
- Active Directory/DNS/DHCP, Group Policies
- Microsoft Clustering
- Microsoft Exchange administration
- Web Server technologies (IIS 7, Apache)
- Virtualisation – VM Ware and Hyper-V
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Terminal services and RDS farm environment
- Familiarity with enterprise-class backup systems
- Basic switching and routing skills
- Well-developed interpersonal, written and oral communication skills including the ability to negotiate, advise, influence others and work collaboratively with people to make decisions
- Well-developed ability to build and maintain appropriate relationships with team members, other technical domain specialists, application specialists and end users
- MSCE Certificate
- A university degree in a relevant faculty
We offer an excellent working environment that is well developed and full of learning opportunities. Our team is young but experienced and we provide you with the best equipment and tools to ensure that you can achieve your role without the business hampering your ability to work.
Are you interested? Then you should apply. A personal cover letter is highly valued and a significant differentiator.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.