ManpowerGroup is a worldwide innovative forerunner and leader in the field of employment through the provision of services and workforce management solutions for clients and helping people in their career development with the aim of understanding the needs of the clients and candidates in the changing world of work.
On behalf of our client, a young, innovative and dynamic telecommunications company, ManpowerGroup Serbia is searching for a motivated candidate to take the challenge and to successfully fulfill the position of:
Systems & Network Engineer
- Maintaining network and services of VIP Clients with specific technical requirements
- Participates in configuration, implementation and maintenance of network equipment and services for clients
- Oversight and monitoring, as well as the statement and troubleshooting of implemented network solutions and services
- Important part of work is proactive communication with costumers with the aim of resolving problems, providing technical support and information
- Technical educational background – Vocational or University degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience on similar positions, preferably within Telco or ISP environment
- Knowledge of: Network Technologies (routing, switching, security, VPN, NAT, QoS, WiFi, ADSL); Configuring Cisco and MikroTik software, network monitoring tools; DNS, DHCP, SNMP
- Servers - Windows, Linux knowledge is an advantage
- Ability to rapid analysis, diagnosis and resolution of technical problems
- Autonomy in creating solutions based on engineering analytical skills
- Knowledge of English (ability to use professional literature in English)
- Knowledge of work methodology of internet service providers and work with clients will be considered as plus
The selection process is taking place NOW!
If you consider yourself appropriate for this position, we invite you to apply for the position through our website
www.manpower.rs, job order ID #1843
Deadline for applications: 13.12.2016.
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, marital status, national origin, age, creed, religion, race, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability.
All applicants will be informed and shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.