Talent Manager - InterVenture
InterVenture is a Swiss IT company with offices in Belgrade and Zurich. Founded in 2012 we currently have around 60 employees and aspire market leadership in the digital development space.
Through our “Own Team Model” we offer our clients an effective software development solution, which enables them to extend their development capacities efficiently and sustainably.
By doing so we create at the same time a secure future for talented software engineers in Serbia with outstanding career opportunities in an international environment.
Currently we are looking for a new colleague to join our Talent Management Team – TM and help us handle a variety of organisational and TM related tasks (“HR” is for us an out-dated and misleading phrase). We expect you to be able to hit the ground running, master time-management and have fun to multitask without losing attention to details.
You will deal with a variety of short term projects on company level. Moreover you will coordinate different aspects of TM practises and processes, drive activities around recruiting, assist in assessments and help organizing performance management processes and knowledge sharing initiatives.
Your tasks include but are not limited to:
- Be the point of contact between our management and employees/clients and streamline the information flow;
- Manage day to day operations of the TM function by driving and coordinating the recruitment/selection process, developing recruiting leads from internal/external databases/networks, organize meetings, interviews and other related events;
- Support business needs through individual development, engagement and motivation of all our employees;
- Assist in performance management procedures;
- Drive a positive and inspirational working environment;
- Regularly sync up with our clients and assist with the candidate’s on-boarding process and continuous improvement initiatives;
- Deal with employee requests regarding TM issues, rules and regulations;
- Actively support and bring in ideas to optimize internal processes at all company levels.
- BS/MS degree from University;
- Entrepreneurial mindset, hands-on attitude and well-tuned execution skills;
- Proven relevant experience as a TM, consultant, project manager or similar – ideally within the IT industry;
- People oriented and results driven;
- Effective negotiation, influencing and communication skills;
- Hands on experience with Word, PPT and Excel;
- Written and spoken fluency in English, while German is considered as a plus;
We are looking for a positive, energetic and loyal person, who will drive InterVenture´s dynamic growth further while reinforcing our fantastic company culture at all times.
What we offer:
At InterVenture a modern, international company with highly talented employees, a big market potential expects you. You will have the opportunity to enhance your skills in a dynamic and inspiring environment and progress both professionally and personally. We offer you excellent working conditions and a long-term attractive career path.
We look forward to hearing from you.