FIS is the world's largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. FIS empowers the financial world with payment processing and banking solutions, including software, services and technology outsourcing. FIS’ more than 55,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients’ business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
We are looking for recent graduates or students in their final year of study to work and gain practical knowledge during internship. This internship will be paid and candidates are expected to work 40 hours per week. Candidates will get an opportunity for a full time employment (based on their completion of studies and internship performance).
We are looking for interns who will join our team as:
Technical Analyst Intern
Technical Analyst Intern will be member of a team responsible for deploying and maintaining application environments. Position is primarily technically orientated and will be closely working with system and network administrators, Product management, Sales and Account Management with the function to support software implementations.
We are looking for potential in candidate and we are willing to invest in training of new team member.
- Performing activities related for set up of new and existing application environments
- Manage databases backups and restoration needed for application environments
- Analysis of deployments including operating system and environmental elements
- Windows (and Linux) administration running on VM Ware infrastructure administration
- Documentation of systems, controls and monitoring
- Understanding of the Windows OS systems and administration
- Understanding of MS SQL database administration (or other standard RDBMS systems)
- Understanding of Web Server IIS administration
- Basics of the network administration and protocols (TCP, VPN, HTTP, SSH, SSL, FTP)
- Basics of the VM Ware virtualization concepts and experience with ESXi
- Basics of Windows scripting would be an advantage as well as administration of UNIX/Linux systems and shell scripting
- Knowledge of programing languages C/C#//Java is a plus
- Is a team player and enjoys working in dynamic team
- Is proactive, open-minded committed and ambitious
- Eager to dive into and learn more about the business domain
- Acts calm and systematic in hectic situations
- Graduate at any technical faculty
- Proficient with Windows OS (Linux knowledge is plus)
- MS SQL experience or other RDBMS
- Networking knowledge
- Basic PC hardware experience and shell scripting experience
- Understanding concepts of the Virtualization platforms
The successful candidate will have excellent written and verbal communications skills. The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, production-critical environment is a must, as is the ability to meet deadlines and work well in a team setting.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only following link in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered):