Technical Consultant – CRM & Marketing Automation
msgNETCONOMY is a consulting and implementation company with full-focus on SAP Customer Experience Suite. We arm companies to compete in the digital landscape, improve process efficiency and enhance customer experience across all channels. msgNETCONOMY enjoys a global presence in more than 17 countries through joint venture partners, msg global solutions and NETCONOMY.
We are currently seeking for a Technical Consultant for SAP Marketing Cloud solution to join our team in Belgrade. The consultant will have the opportunity to combine technical affinity with business consulting skills. Responsibilities range across the overall solution implementation process, including design, customization and integration.
What will you do?
- Actively contribute to the projects by implementing, customizing and integrating SAP Marketing Cloud solution;
- Collaborate with the sales leads and technical stakeholders to translate customer requirements into recommendations for appropriate solution architecture;
- Participate as a consultant in different project life cycle phases, ranging from solution presentation, proof-of-concept creation, requirements collection, implementation, integration, training etc.;
- Attend client meetings to conduct discovery on the customer’s needs and goals as well as understand how it fits to the capabilities of the solution (at customer location or remotely);
- Work in an international team of consultants;
- Engage in IT transformation projects with focus on Omni-channel approach;
- Drive the customer engagement strategy with innovative concepts and architectural decisions;
- Prepare and deliver training/onboarding for customers based on their demands and needs;
What are we looking for?
- At least two years of professional experience in the area of customer relationship management;
- Technically oriented person, able to translate customer needs into appropriate solutions;
- Understanding of integration-related concepts (web services, middle-ware, data flows…);
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Information Technologies, Computer Science or equivalent;
- Affinity with digital trends and innovation in CRM & Marketing space;
- Basic understanding of agile methodology & main artifacts;
- Ability to work either independently or within a team;
- Self-motivation, proactivity and flexibility with good analytical problem solving capabilities;
- Willingness and ability to travel for customer meetings, workshops and business events (0-40%);
- Fluent in English and Serbian;
What do we offer?
- A challenging and multi-cultural working environment in which you can fully explore your passion for technical consulting and digital business
- An opportunity to work in our digital practice and focus on omnichannel, digital marketing and customer experience solutions
- International exposure, internal and external training, and certifications to help you to further develop your talents
- Access to innovative and emerging technologies
- A team in which the core values are collaboration thought leadership and entrepreneurship
Please note that due to large number of applications we receive, we will only contact short listed candidates. Thank you for understanding.