Job location: Belgrade
FIS is a global leader in financial services technology, with a focus on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk & compliance, consulting and outsourcing solutions. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 55,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing, financial software and banking solutions. Providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that empowers the financial world, FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
FIS award winning Ambit Risk & Performance Management solutions enable financial institutions around the globe to quantify and mitigate risk, manage capital and the liquidity buffer, and apply risk adjusted performance measures throughout the organization in order to optimize their risk return profile. Our solutions, coupled with expert services, support 800 banks in 70 countries across the globe to transform raw data effectively into high-calibre, actionable intelligence.
Your strong SQL expertise paired with platform knowhow and your excellent analytical and communication skills will bring our project implementation team to the next level.
As a Technical Consultant you will:
- Provide on-site and remote software implementation consulting for our risk management solution
- Design, develop (SQL scripting) and maintain interfaces which ensure best quality data delivery
- Define SQL Server specifications as well as size hardware requirements
- Install our solutions on customer’s environments and design optimal architecture sizing and configuration
- Enjoy a lot of autonomy while working in a small supportive team
Skills & Requirements:
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent education
- Strong SQL knowhow (scripting and database platform specification)
- Knowhow infrastructure components and architecture design
- Fluency in English
- Strong interpersonal, organisational and communication skills to cope with the demands of day-to-day business on projects and maintain solid relationships with customers and partners
- Since we run a global business, a willingness to travel is required
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only following link in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered): Apply Here.