Technical Lead - Java Developer
We are looking for experienced software engineers to grow our Belgrade SAP Agent Performance Management team and help us move to cloud native infrastructure and microservices.
SAP Agent Performance Management is a cloud multi-tenant app. Reduce overhead effectively in the cloud while meeting the unique needs of your business. With the SAP Agent Performance Management solution, you can support your agent management processes in the cloud – including onboarding, compliance, relationship management, book-of-business management, communication, and analytics.
In April 2018 SAP acquired CallidusCloud to add our products to its cloud portfolio.
Our tech stack is contained from Java, Gradle, Spring, Angular 11, TypeScript, Bootstrap, Redis, Postgres, Hibernate and HANA.
This position on Temp Staff with planned conversion to Full Time Employee Q2 next year.
We expect you have:
- Experience with Enterprise Application Java Frameworks (JEE or Spring)
- Experience with RDBMS (Postgres, Oracle, Hana)
- Experience with Java Application Servers (Tomcat, etc.)
- Experience with JDK 8+
- Understanding and hands on expirience with Design Patterns, as well as advocating usage of it to team members
- Understanding of concepts of microservice architecture
- Understanding of basic challenges in Web application security for publically available web systems
- Experience as a technical team lead
- Closely track and facilitate the development process within the team
- Guides team members technically, on low level implementation aspects
- Ensures that the team is following SDLC standards and best practices
- Tracks dependencies and blockers for the ongoing tasks within the sprint
- Refine stories with the team, add sub-tasks or technical tasks
- Collaborates with dev leads from other teams, also main contact of the team for other dev teams
- Reviews almost all code changes done by the team
- Participate in all scrum ceremonies
- Work closely with Product Owner in defining the user stories in project backlog
- Involved in proactively removing technical impediments for the team
- Keeps transparent communication with the main technical stakeholders
- Work on challenging cloud project used by biggest companies in the world
- Competitive compensation
- Meal allowance, transportation allowance
- Regular working hours for a good work-life balance
- Cool working space, Monday breakfast and beer on last Friday in the month
- Sport activities