NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail, hospitality, telecom and technology industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with 34,000 employees and does business in 180 countries. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Technical Project Manager
LOCATION: Belgrade, Serbia
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility
Technical Project Manager role is to manage implementation projects for new or existing clients for NCR PS Banking products.
- Technical Project Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of the project delivery and management, including but not limited to:
- Requirements Analysis
- Functional Specification creation
- Task Identification
- Effort and Planning Estimation
- Project Planning & Tracking
- Team Management
- Project financial tracking & forecasting
- Project Reporting
- Coordination with internal product and architecture teams
- Customer meetings & status calls
- Project Quality; Documentation review & approval
- Management of Support (Test, Acceptance, Implementation, Migration & Warranty)
- General customer relationship management (potentially in coordination with an assigned “Account Manager”)
Other duties may be assigned. Incumbent is responsible to attend all company mandated/recommended training courses.
The incumbent should possess minimum University Degree or equivalent work experience. Ideally degree will be Computing or IT related.
Business and Technical skills
- Significant experience in managing projects, preferably in financial services (at least 5 years, preferably 8 years)
- An excellent knowledge of the payments industry (at least 3 years, preferably 5 years)
- Experience of delivering customer-facing projects
- Proven ability in delivering projects on-time and within budget
- A broad understanding of technology – both infrastructure and application
- Ability to understand business processes and business problems
- Ability to understand data relationships and how data can be used to solve business problems
- Ability to understand and capture business and technical requirements
- Excellent communicator with strong oral and written skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and with little supervision
- Excellent inter-personal and relationship building skills
- Strong analytical skills
Good knowledge of English language is essential. Knowledge of German and/or French would be a huge plus.
The incumbent is required to comply with and adhere to all applicable, facility, safety, health, and environmental rules and regulations while working for this company.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. NCR does not discriminate in employment based on sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.