Job title: Technical Support Engineer
Job Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Division: Remote Gaming Server (RGS) Product
Reports to: RGS Operations Manager
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world. We create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity and responsibility. IGT has a complete Global footprint and our family is 12,000+ strong.
This is a new and exciting role within our Remote Gaming Server (RGS) Product team.
- You will own set up and configuration of the RGS administrator system in particular areas.
- Monitor and through Customer Service resolve RGS transfer and game reconciliation issues.
- Handles all second line escalation of RGS issues and problems
- You will diagnose highly complex technical issues and work with functional experts to resolve
- You will act as Major Incident manager in the event of critical issues
- You will own RGS operational issues and work with other departments to resolve problems.
- You will maintain RGS and Oracle Business Intelligence knowledge management
- Assist in Customer Service training, quality assessment and monitoring of RGS enquiries.
- You will monitor and provide reports and analysis using Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI)
- Upon request build reports and extracts in OBI to aid service delivery
- Insures compliance to regulatory and internal audit standards
- Monitor trends and activity within the RGS system, making recommendations for changes where appropriate.
- Develops training material and delivers training and coaching to IGT RGS Customers
- Evaluates and recommends RGS system enhancements
- Heavily analytical with the ability to understand and develop semi-complex reports and analysis
- A working knowledge of Oracle Business Intelligence or similar analytical tools is advantageous
- Able to easily communicate complex ideas and systems.
- Typically, has 1- to 3-years of poker or casino operations experience plus a bias toward analytics and system knowledge
DESIRABLE SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge / Experience / Understanding of integration processes from the point of implementation / development phases to production roll-out
- Knowledge of desktop / mobile browser debugging highly desirable
- Knowledge of systems networking highly desirable
- Knowledge and understanding of API (SOAP and REST Technologies) data exchange and XML reading highly desirable
- Knowledge of PA procedures and use case methodology
- Challenging projects using cutting-edge technologies.
- Continuous professional growth.
- Excellent working conditions and Class-A office.
- Full-time/permanent employment and competitive salary.
- Budget for learning, sport and other perks.
- Private health insurance for you and your family.
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, and to creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, covered veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable local, state, federal laws or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.