M Plus Serbia is a Business Process Outsourcing company, and Customer Care is our core. Individual dedication, team expertise, and passion involved in each interaction with clients and customers represent our commitment to reliable service delivery.
We are looking for a Technical Support Specialist (2nd level) with exceptional customer service skills to provide quality technical support. Our new colleague would be responsible for timely solutions to complex technical problems regarding Electronic Commerce solutions, often of a critical nature to the customer, and also to gather information from a wide range of sources to resolve problems with unknown solutions including internal business units and third-party vendors.
If you like working in a dynamic, multilingual environment and you have the ability to absorb and retain information quickly as well as to present ideas in user-friendly language, then take a closer look at the main duties and responsibilities for this role:
- Utilizing the Remedy call tracking system to ensure prompt response to customer inquiries; Documenting, verifying, and making appropriate corrections to the incident record and customer profile; Writing and/or creating technical documents; Contributing to recommendations on process redefinition to adapt processes to solutions
- Working on multiple projects or a project with global scope; Managing all phases of a project; Owning the overall management of the project, coordinating resources across organizations, and managing to timeline
- Coordinating and developing problem isolation plans and/or personally solving customer problems when appropriate;
- Assembling and assessing solution alternatives; Developing and documenting procedures for support and operations;
- Ensuring processes adhere to all regulatory requirements; Providing control and follow-up for the customer; Serving as a mentor in one or two product domains or customer specialties
- Remotely coordinating the resources required to manage problem resolution for products and services; Managing necessary resources and/or providing additional technical/functional knowledge necessary to resolve the customer's problems (both internal and external); Working directly with Remote Resolution Specialists, customers, or Customer Engineers to understand the problem, and retrieve complex known solutions using available systems, tools, and resources to resolve the customer’s problems
- Owning the problem resolution process including identifying and project managing third-party suppliers, providing control and follow-up for the resolution activities, and, as appropriate, personally solving the customer’s problem;
- Assessing the risks, business impact (including financial) and technical resource impact of the solution alternatives;
- Evaluating performance and providing feedback for the supplier performance, process improvements, and case documentation
- Participating in pre-sales activities as needed to determine technical feasibility and supportability, and this includes the bid review process; Reviewing the Knowledge Base and utilizing experience to identify trends, anomalies, and patterns, and communicating results
- Creating experienced-based case candidate knowledge for inclusion in the Knowledge Base; Using available systems and information tools to identify and effectively match customer problems to documented solutions; Identifying patterns, providing feedback, and making suggestions for process, project, system, tool and organizational improvements; Participating in requirements gathering process and user testing
- Using available systems tools to assess data; Identify patterns, provide feedback, and make suggestions for process, product, system, tool, and organizational improvements
- May require rotation in work hours, pager rotation, and or extended hours, as needed, to accommodate customer needs
We are looking for:
- Minimum Bachelor's or Master's University Degree with specialization in IT or equivalent work experience
- Fluency in speaking and writing of English language
- Advanced knowledge level of Windows OS
- Knowledge of how to install, configure and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows operating systems and Microsoft SQL Server, CA/SCCM Software Delivery tools as well as knowledge about the setup, configuration, and business operations of the target environment.
- Experience in parallel development and software releases in a complicated software development environment.
- Experience with creating and managing release schedules, monitoring progress, and monitoring and tracking the completion of release deliverables.
- Experience with recognizing and assisting in the resolution of conflicts and contentions within a release.
- Experience with creating and maintaining development scripts based on different computer languages (command line scripts, Visual Basic scripts, PowerShell scripts.).
- Experience with Windows OS\Server enterprise environment
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional customer service orientation and team spirit
We are offering:
- A hybrid model of work
- Career and skills development opportunities
- Paid training
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- Casual workplace environment
So why wait? Apply now and work somewhere awesome!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Good luck!