As a leading expert for Digital Platform Building and Customer Experience Innovation, NETCONOMY is shaping the digital leadership of its clients. We help brands to build flexible and scalable digital platforms, with top-notch technologies by SAP, Google Cloud and Microsoft Azure. NETCONOMY has 20 years of experience and employs close to 500 professionals across Europe. By introducing and driving innovation initiatives around customer experience, we support clients on the road of expanding their core business in the digital world.
- You are responsible for establishing, developing and implementing training concepts within the company
- As a member of our inhouse training unit NETCADEMY, you hold technical training sessions and workshops online and on-site (classroom trainings, trainings on the job, train the trainer etc.)
- You didactically prepare training material and support new colleagues in the Onboarding process
- You organize technical in-house training and activities such as Speaker's Corners, etc.
- You constantly determine training needs and adapt the training offers accordingly
- You identify technical and methodical training innovations
- You maintain our knowledge base and keep our learn management system up-to-date
- You build and manage a pool of topics for scientific papers
- You have a university degree in IT, Computer Science or similar
- You have already gained relevant professional experience in object-oriented software development, ideally with focus on backend for
- web applications
- You have excellent skills in Java, Spring and RDBMS, preferably also skills in Docker, Kubernetes and Cloud technologies (Azure, GCP)
- Desirably you are experienced in planning and conducting technical trainings and have know-how in didactics/ education
- One of your core strengths is teaching complex, technical contents in an outstanding way
- You are a communicative, outgoing person with strong presentation skills
- Your English is business fluent (level C1-C2), your German skills are a benefit, but not mandatory
- Benefit from a wide range of training or foster your talent in our in-house NETCADEMY
- Prove your team spirit at weekly social events & celebrate milestones together with your colleagues. It´s on us!
- Early bird or night owl? Thanks to our flexible working models you start your work day when and where it fits you best
- Take on your social responsibility with us and join various projects such as our NETCONOMY Charity Run
- Whether in the chillout lounge at the pool table or in our modern furnished workspaces - our stunning offices keep you motivated
- Best-tech equipment, a mobility subsidy, discounts at our partner companies and all the other standard stuff you would expect
We help our customers achieve an outstanding customer experience by building digital commerce platforms and providing innovation and digital strategy consulting. As an SAP Customer Experience and Google Cloud partner, we stand out as a trusted advisor in digital transformation and digital business model implementation.
Lately, we’ve been investing into enriching our portfolio with digital innovation consulting and joined the SAP AppHaus Network. To help customers discover new business opportunities, we run workshops using various methodologies and techniques, starting from Design Thinking and all the way to prototyping.
Our company has grown from a startup to a 500-people team working from offices across Europe: Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Spain, and Serbia. We are proud of our entrepreneurial culture and a truly passionate, dedicated team. People development is extremely important to us and that’s why we established an internal team completely dedicated to training and education only – our NETCADEMY.
In Belgrade, we are a team of nearly 80 people, including developers, solution architects, consultants, scrum masters, product owners and QA managers. We are big fans of cutting-edge technology and we enjoy delivering outstanding solutions while having a lot of fun at work. Continuous development of the brightest talents has always been our secret ingredient - and that’s why we would love to meet you!
Opšti utisak i preporuka
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
Ljudi su veoma prijatni, pristupacni i spremni da pomognu mladjim kolegama. Projekti mogu biti zanimljivi, mada tu dosta zavisi gde budes rasporedjen, s obzirom da je outsorcing kompanija. Kompanija je generalno stabilna i plate su okej. Benefiti prate IT trziste u Srbije, manje vise sve isto kao u vecini kompanija.
Outsorcing kompanija, veliki broj klijenata i sve negativne stvari koje to nosi. Ponekad su rokovi za zavrsetak projekta kratki.
Beograd, Novi Sad
Dobrovoljno zdravstveno osiguranje
Obezbeđena oprema za rad
Hrana i piće
Nagrade, bonusi, pokloni
Sport i rekreacija
Rad na daljinu
Rad od kuće
Edukacija, profesionalni razvoj
Fleksibilno radno vreme