Technical Writer (m/f)
Function: Software | Location: Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people`s lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
Continental's Remote Vehicle Data (RVD) platform, is the foundation for innovative connected services. The platform permits unified access to multi-brand vehicle data via various hardware options and targets a wide range of potential customers. RVD is fully integrated into Continental’s modular cloud approach for connected service solutions, providing customers with an end-to-end solution along the complete value chain of connected services.
The Technical Writer is responsible for keeping the RVD Developer Portal up to date. The RVD Developer Portal is a web portal that provides resources and documentation needed to develop own services on top of RVD. The Developer Portal is intended to be used by developers of Service Providers who want to create their own branded applications to be used by their customers.
A professional documentation describes a professional product and the Technical Writer shall be able to simplify the complex. Advanced technical concepts are communicated clearly, accurately and comprehensively
Find out more about Continental:
In your day to day job you will:
- Helping users and creators of the product in using or understanding a given version of the product
- Helping users and customers of the product in configuring and setting up the product according to their own needs
- Informing users about the changes in a given release of the product to help them utilize new features and adapt their connected systems accordingly
- Process optimization in specific areas, e.g. translation process
- Enhance the quality of Knowledge between all lines of Support, Development and Customer Experience
- Assisting the service desk to increase their Knowledge Base and knowledge capacity
The overall quality of product documentation at its release is the responsibility of the Technical Writer(s).
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science)
- Basic knowledge of Cloud based solutions, IoT, SW development lifecycle
- More than 3 years experience In Technical documentation writing
- Versioning tools knowledge
- Automotive experience is an advantage
- Fluent in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.Infostud.com. Application deadline is 06.10.2019. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.