Job Location: Belgrade
Eyefreight is a leading provider of SaaS Transportation Management System (TMS) technology, a cutting-edge software solution to help clients drive real business value through global logistics operations. Clients include ABB, Zalando, Heineken and Levi Strauss & Co.
Headquartered in Bunnik (very close to Utrecht) Eyefreight offers the only transportation management system with inventory allocation and transport-planning algorithms that facilitate automated decision-making, weighting variables and calculations.
As a Test Analyst you will be part of a Product Development team of 28 (3 teams in Bunnik and 1 in Belgrade and an outsourced team). You will report to the QA team leader. The team is working on programming algorithms, UI and interaction design.
Vacancy Test Analyst (Sobot - Belgrade)
As a Test Analyst with Eyefreight you will be responsible for designing and performing tests. All to ensure that the product and clients’ requirements are implemented according to specs. Together with the other testers you will be automating the testing process as much as possible, to the level of Continuous Delivery and beyond. With data quickly expanding, performance and load testing are important.
You will work in one of the local SCRUM based product teams and interact with our local and outsourced teams abroad. In our HQ, you will work side by side to your colleague developers, architects and testers. Frequent interaction also happens with our product owners/managers. Coming projects will be adding a tender system, all screens to Angular, Infrastructure as a Service and to build an ETL/DWH. Next to this, migrating last parts of legacy and more automated scenario testing is a big ambition for 2019. Our Test Analyst is not only responsible for testing the quality of development, but also acts as gatekeeper before releasing the software.
Job requirements Test Analyst (Sobot - Belgrade)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
As a test analyst, you have a relevant Bachelor’s (or Master) degree in Informatics or Polytechnic in Informatics, and a minimum of 2 years test experience in a (Java/Angular) software development environment. We encourage high potential and ambitious testers to apply, if you feel up to it!
- Hands-on experience in software testing and test methodologies (developing test cases, test procedures, automated test scripts and test reports);
- Ability to work in multiple projects in parallel;
- Experienced in working in a continuous integration environment and taking initiative;
- Understands Agile, Scrum experience;
- Good communicator (across multiple teams; OPS / Services / Development);
- Skilled using the tools required performing Regression, UI, Performance, Load and End-to-end tests.
Short version: Selenium Webdriver | JSON | SOAP | Java | Angular | English
Long version (musthaves in Bold):
- Tools: Selenium Webdriver, Soap UI or another Soap tool, Jira, Git|Bitbucket, Confluence and Crucible
- Techniques: working knowledge of HTTP/S, XML, JSON and SOAP.
- Programming languages and frameworks: Java, AJAX, SQL and Angular
- Databases: Oracle, Postgres and Aurora
- Methods: working knowledge of how to read UML Class diagrams, Entity Relationship Diagrams and Use Cases
- Environments: Linux, knowledge on AWS would be a plus
- Knowledge on logistics and route planning would be a plus
- Languages: English (required)
Eyefreight offers Testers a challenging position in a young, dynamic and academic environment. In addition to a competitive (market) base salary, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- A Test Analyst works flexible hours
- Private health care plan
- Awesome office location, inspiring place to work
- Casual, exciting and supportive office environment
- Start with a contract for 3 months. The next step will be a permanent contract.
Apply for the position of Test Analyst (Sobot - Belgrade)
How about that!? Are you up for this challenge? Do apply. I won’t bite :)
Any questions about the Test Analyst position in Belgrade (Serbia)?
- Send a mail electronically.