Tieto, a leading Nordic software and services company
We are a globally recognized technology company that has been around building Nordics society since 1968. We have created some of the very first digital services and continue on this path, now with focus on data-driven opportunities. The future? That we are working on today.
We are looking for the professionals to join our team in Belgrade.
Test Automation Engineer
Our system can support corporate loans, agricultural loans, bank guarantees, personal loans, mortgages, consumer credit, deposits, savings accounts and card approvals. While banks and financial institutions focus on core business, we take care of the administration.
As a member of our international team, you will work on loan administration solutions for processing high volumes of corporate credit, mortgages and unsecured loans.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing support for development teams in terms of testing activities
- Executing manual test cases and preparation of detailed test procedures for test automation
- Designing and implementing automated test solutions using internal and open source test frameworks
- Mentoring the team in test automation approach
- Building and maintaining proper test pyramid – unit, integration and UI testing
- Setting up approach for load and performance testing
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- 3+ years of experience in automated software testing processes, frameworks (e.g. Selenium, Robot…) and tools (e.g. SoapUI)
- Knowledge of C# or another object-oriented language
- Knowledge of MS SQL
- Version control (TFS, Git)
Nice to have:
- Valid ISTQB certificate
- Experience with financial/banking software
We are the largest Nordic IT services company providing full lifecycle services for both private and public sectors that has been around for the last 50 years. Our work puts us at the frontline of a wide range of industries.
Among our global team of 15 000 employees in almost 20 countries, we foster an Open Source culture that promotes respect for every individual, openness, good team work, diversity and equal opportunities.
In 2018, we were nominated as a Global 100 Tech Leader by Thomson Reuters as a result of solid, long-term commitment to drive innovation, performance and social responsibility.
We offer you a challenging position with great opportunities for professional growth. With us you will have the opportunity to directly influence your career development. Our culture is built on transparency and active sharing – a truly open environment.
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application and the opportunity to discuss with you!