Test Automation Engineer
Endava is a privately owned IT services company with over 3,400 employees and offices in New York, Atlanta, New Jersey, London and Frankfurt and 6 delivery centers across Romania, Moldova, Macedonia, and Serbia. We strongly believe that our ability to deliver quality work while adapting easily and quickly to the evolving needs of our customers and people ensures our success. To support our core purpose of enabling our people to be the best that they can be, we invest in career development and building a strong learning culture within Endava.
Consider a new opportunity
We have a growing team of Test Automation engineer and we are looking for talented people to enhance our automated testing.
As Test Automation engineer you will play important role in project team. You will work in a fast paced Agile environment and strengthen the testing team with your own skills and ideas.
You’ll be working on different test frameworks depending on the project needs which may interact with the SUT at different level such as component, integration, midleware, GUI etc.
As a result you will have a chance to prove your knowledge and experience and / or improve it. You will need to be a good communicator, comfortably dealing with distributed teams as within different Endava Delivery Units so with the team from our customers.
This is the position that you can demonstrate your abilities on defining and implementing the solutions for automated tests of the SUT based on project requirements
- Responsible of the entire testing activity: from building the test framework to test execution, from gap analysis of the existing solutions to extending those according to the project requirements
- Plan and prioritize your work in order to be able to validate each interface/component develop by the team
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts for Functional & Non-Functional scenarios
- Work very closely with the developers to review Unit and Functional automation test coverage
- Lead the test execution of your test scripts, compile metrics and identify optimizations
- Work with a variety of automated test tools – including Selenium Web Driver, JMeter, Ruby, Calabash, Cucumber, Python, etc
- Drive product quality by capturing, escalating and pursuing resolution on defects
- Communicate test results, metrics and risk assessments to the project stakeholders
- Investigate and apply new tools to the current test framework
Match your profile
- 2+ years’ experience in test automation, ideally in an Agile environment
- Operate at the high level at least within one of the technologies: Java, .Net
- Excellent understanding of testing principles, methods and processes
- Excellent knowledge of automated testing methods & frameworks, preferably in a web or mobile environment, and a proven track record of success in this area
- Familiarity with Test Case Management and Bug Tracking tools, preferably Jira, Jenkins, Eclipse, MS Test Manager
- Ability to work in a self-organising team – you determine your own daily tasks in close collaboration with your team, in a very fast paced environment
- A passion for self-development, team work, adding value and problem solving
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Familiar with: SoapUI, Rest and SOAP web services, Linux, Maven
The following skills would be a plus:
- ISEB or ISTQB Certificate (or equivalent) is desirable but not essential
- Continuous integration, Agile Development Principles and Scrum Methodology
- Strong analytical skills, systematic approach, self-reliant
If you are interested in this position and you have the required qualifications, please send your CV via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that due to large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates that are selected for an interview. Thank you.