Test Automation Engineer
Endava is a privately-owned IT services company, with over 15 years of experience of working with some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies. Through the Agile Transformation and Digital Evolution propositions, Endava is helping clients evolve and transform their businesses to meet the needs of today’s and tomorrow’s customers.
Endava has over 4,600 employees located in offices in North America and Western Europe and delivery centres in Colombia, Moldova, Romania, Macedonia, Serbia and Bulgaria.
Along with investing in long term customer relationships, Endava recognised the importance of providing rewarding and challenging careers for people and, by doing so, has established itself as the employer of choice for the best and brightest engineers.
Consider a new opportunity
Match your profile
- 3+ years of experience in Test Automation
- High-level understanding of WebDriverIO
- Good understanding of version control tools (GIT)
The following skills would be a plus:
- Experience in Mocha framework
- Strong communication skills
- Fast learner
- Time management skills
- Sociable, proactive, team player
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Modern working environment to help you be productive and have fun playing pool, table tennis and foosball
- Team buildings and paid slots for volleyball, football and basketball to encourage team spirit
- Fruits and refreshments
- Great working atmosphere
If you are interested in this position and you have the required qualifications, please send your CV via email to email@example.com. Please note that due to large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates that are selected for an interview. Thank you.