Test Automation Engineer
Endava is a public technology company, with over 17 years of experience of working with some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies. Through the Digital Evolution, Agile Transformation and Automation solutions, Endava helps its clients be more engaging, responsive and efficient by supporting them from ideation to production.
Endava has 4,700 employees located in offices in North America and Western Europe and delivery centres in Romania, Moldova, Bulgaria, Serbia, Macedonia, Argentina, Uruguay, Venezuela, and Colombia.
Along with investing in long-term customer relationships, Endava recognised the importance of providing rewarding and challenging careers for people and, by doing so, has established itself as the employer of choice in certain regions.
Consider a new opportunity
We have a growing team of Test Automation engineer and we are looking for talented people to enhance our automated testing. As Test Automation engineer you will play important role in project team. You will work in a fast paced Agile environment and strengthen the testing team with your onw skills and ideas. You’ll be working on different test frameworks depeding on the project needs wich may interact with the SUT at different level such as component, integration, midlleware, GUI etc. As a result you will have a chance to prove your knowledge and experience and / or improve it. You will need to be a good communicatior, comfortably dealing with distributed teams as within different Endava Deleivery Units so with the team from our customers.
- This is the position that you can demonstrate your abilities on defining and implementing the solutions for automated tests of the SUT based on project requirements
- Responsible of the entire testing activity: from building the test framework to test execution, from gap analysis of the existing solutions to extending those according to the project requirements
- Plan and prioritize your work in order to be able to validate each interface/component develop by the team
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts for Functional & Non-Functional scenarios
- Work very closely with the developers to review Unit and Functional automation test coverage
- Lead the test execution of your test scripts, compile metrics and identify optimizations
- Work with a variety of automated test tools – including Selenium Web Driver, JMeter, Ruby, Calabash, Cucumber, Python, etc
- Drive product quality by capturing, escalating and pursuing resolution on defects
- Communicate test results, metrics and risk assessments to the project stakeholders
- Investigate and apply new tools to the current test framework
Match your profile
- 2+ years’ experience in test automation, ideaily in an Agile environment
- Operate at the high level at least within one of the technologies: Java, .Net
- Excellent understanding of testing principles, methods and processes
- Excellent knowledge of automated testing methods & frameworks, preferably in a web or mobile environment, and a proven track record of success in this area
- Familiarity with Test Case Management and Bug Tracking tools, preferably Jira, Jenkins, Eclipse, MS Test Manager
- Ability to work in a self-organising team – you determine your own daily tasks in close collaboration with your team, in a very fast paced environment
- A passion for self-development, team work, adding value and problem solving
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Familiar with: SoapUI, Rest and SOAP web services, Linux, Maven
The following skills would be a plus:
- ISEB or ISTQB Certificate (or equivalent) is desirable but not essential
- Continuous integration, Agile Development Principles and Scrum Methodology
- Strong analytical skills, systematic approach, self-reliant
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Modern working environment to help you be productive and have fun playing pool, table tennis and foosball
- Team buildings and paid slots for volleyball, football and basketball to encourage team spirit
- Fruits and refreshments
- Great working atmosphere
If you are interested in this position and you have the required qualifications, please send your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that due to large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates that are selected for an interview. Thank you.