Fabrika Solutions, with Forex Сlub International Limited, is pleased to be opening its exciting new Belgrade IT development center.
Forex Club is a leading international brand in the world of online trading and investment, operating globally, 24/7. Since 1997 we have been helping our customers to make money on investments into shares, indices, currencies, gold, oil and gas. Our company's success is reliant on us as a team and thanks to the experience, professionalism and creativity of our team members, Forex Club is one of the leaders in its field.
Now it is time to expand and enhance our Development Team to make innovative and game changing solutions for the Financial Trading Markets around the world.
To this end, we are looking for talented and experienced IT Professionals who are both pioneers and leaders in our new development centre.
Together we will embrace AGILE working practices in a fun but energetic work environment.
To start this next phase of our journey we are looking for the best of the best Testers on our drive along the road to continuous integration and delivery!
We are looking for specialists with a focus on automation but as important to us as experience with a particular set of tools is attitude.
We're looking for colleagues with great communication and interpersonal skills, who can talk accessibly with other people of varying levels of technical expertise.
Now for the boring bits……
Test Automation Engineer
Job location: Belgrade
Test Automation Engineers – our perfect profile
- 4+ years as an Automation Test Engineer & Test Analyst
- Expertize with automation test frameworks & tools, including: Selenium Webdriver, Appium, SoapUI, Jmeter
- Demonstrable experience creating and maintaining automated test suites
- Experience with object-oriented programming language (Java, Ruby or C#)
- Experience with SQL/PLSQL, SOAP & RESTful WebServices
- Experience with Continuous Integration delivery
- Experience with version control systems (Git)
- Willingness to adapt and to learn new technologies
- Can do’ and ‘can automate anything’ attitude
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with scripting language (VBs, JS)
- Jenkins expertize - Consolidated knowledge in how automated tests should be integrated in a CI pipeline
- Experience with Performance Testing of WebServices (SOAP and REST)
- Agile Lead / Kanban / Scrum master skills
We understand that not everyone is perfect so if you don’t have all of the above attributes, feel free to send us your application anyway.