We are a 700-strong Dutch IT service provider with four Delivery Centers in Central and Eastern Europe. We partner with clients from an eclectic array of industries, ranging from digital marketing and sales, over transportation services, banking and ISVs to TV production. We are either involved in our clients- core businesses, or directly support them. This level of involvement requires that we are responsible for choosing the right technologies and architectural solutions to fit the business. We can achieve this because we hire smart, capable, daring people who take pride in their work and the work environment we create together.
We are looking for:
Location: Belgrade, Novi Sad
This is a position for experienced QA professionals in our new Belgrade office. An ideal candidate should have an eye for quality and reliability of the delivered products and enthusiasm to explore technological developments in the area of software testing. But above all we are looking for team players with good communication skills, which will fit our company values.
- knowledge of Business-Driven and Risk Based Test Methodologies
- solid experience with the automated testing processes and related testing tools
- understanding of OOP
- readiness to perform both manual and automated testing, knowledge to determine which methods and tools would be most advantageous in a given context
- hands-on exploratory testing experience
- solid communication skills in English
- open-minded, creative, curious and eager to learn
You will be expected to define, develop and execute test engineering tasks, which include: reviewing product requirements and analysis, creating and executing test plans, monitoring and analyzing test results and collecting and reporting QA metrics. This is a hands-on role that includes planning, coordination, review, and reporting of all testing activities.
Specifically, you will:
- plan the testing efforts depending on the context
- execute exploratory testing and create automated tests
- perform functional testing, performance testing, load testing, stress testing, etc.
- execute automated and manual tests as needed
- choose and use the appropriate test tools according to the best practices
- support developers in reproducing and troubleshooting defects
What we offer:
- opportunity for creative and independent work
- professional challenges in working on complex systems
- adjustable start of your working day and optimal work load
- personal development through personal development plans, training, education and certifications
- opportunity to attend international technical conferences
- great colleagues, open, informal and fun atmosphere
- dynamic international working environment and great career opportunities
- business travel opportunities
- permanent employment in our Belgrade office
If you are interested in becoming a part of our team please send your resume electronically.
Deadline for applications: 30.07.2016.