Belgrade/Nis · Full time
Frame is the future of software distribution. It allows users to be productive from anywhere, by letting them run any desktop applications on any device. To make that possible, we’ve developed world’s first cloud platform to run any software in a browser.
From day one, we’ve been focused on great user experience across devices (desktops, tablets, phones), operating systems (Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android), and browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE). That is why we’re looking for someone who would help us deliver the service to the next billion people, by making sure that our systems are robust, highly available, high performing, secure, and run on large scale.
- Be part of a development team
- Create comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Perform extensive manual testing for each new feature or resolved bug
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Maintain testing servers
- Monitor and control releases; stop them if something is wrong
- Identify, record, document and track bugs
We take automation testing seriously. Test code follows the same principles like development, which means planning, investigation, code reviews and similar. Our tests are usually written in Java, but we utilise various advanced technologies, like image recognition and parallel processing, in our implementation. Aside of the testing technology, we also need exceptional people to help us build it, so if you are interested join us!
Note: Due to time zone difference, some availability after business hours expected. The position assumes trips to San Mateo, California a few times a year. Solving hard problems requires highly talented people, and we compensate appropriately.
What we expect:
- Passion for shipping well engineered and well tested code
- At least 2 years of experience in conducting manual and automated tests
- Self-driven and highly motivated to deliver top results with minimal guidance
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- You can problem solve your way out of almost anything