NOVELIC is a high-tech company developing products in the fields of sensors, industrial electronics and wireless communications. We cover all subsystems of a modern electronic product under one roof: Embedded HW/SW/FW, FPGA, ASIC, RF IC, etc. NOVELIC has dynamic and creative working environment with excellent working conditions. Responsibility and opportunity to lead and drive the projects is given. Stable long-term career roadmap for proven team members is our goal, so as yours.
We invest in excellence, offer excellence and ask for excellence.
We are pleased to offer a full-time position for: Test Engineer
- Develop test plan and test cases for manual or automated SW/HW tests
- Design and develop custom SW/HW test scenarios for data acquisition, measurement, failure injection etc.
- Review and analyze product requirements, specifications and/or source code to design and develop SW/HW testing artefacts
- Provide input to product development teams on missing/deficient requirements
- Execute bench level testing and record results using various test systems as the product requires
- Perform data analysis on test results using various tools and document the results
- Automation of SW tests using scripts
- Enter defects into the defect tracking tool and support cross functional team with defect analysis and debug activities
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or computer science, Master’s degree is a plus
- 1+ years of relevant experience is highly preferred
- Knowledge of one or more general purpose programming languages (C, C++, Java, C#, Python)
- Troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Working knowledge of product development and/or product testing engineering practices
- Working knowledge of HIL procedures and equipment is a plus
- Knowledge of TestComplete/Test Stand/Selenium is a plus
- Electronics/embedded SW/HW knowledge is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of English, written and spoken
- Positive, motivated and eager to learn new things
- Prepared to tackle new technologies
- The ability to work in team
- Excellent communication skills and customer orientation
- Flexibility and willingness to change
- Positive and friendly environment
- Work in a growing dynamic company on very challenging projects
- Flexible working hours
- Highly paid abroad business trips
- Attractive salary package with private pension and health insurance
For more insight visit our website: www.novelic.com
We look forward to meeting you!