About NCR CorporationNCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR’s assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, healthcare, hospitality, entertainment, gaming and public sector organizations in more than 100 countries. NCR (www.ncr.com) is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia.
Threat Intelligence and Vulnerability Management Lead
POSTION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- The Threat Intelligence and Vulnerability Management Lead, working in NCR’s Global Information Security Organization and reporting to the Director of Threat Protection, Detection and Response, is responsible for the management and oversite of both the Threat Intelligence and Vulnerability Management programs. You will be responsible for work to improve the two programs along with performing ongoing activities and project management oversight for related projects.
- Provide overall management of the Threat Intelligence program
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of emerging cyber threats
- Support program to inform stakeholders of threats
- Utilize Threat Intelligence information to increase awareness and monitoring capabilities
- Identify and implement sources of intelligence
- Provide overall management of the Vulnerability Management program
- Work with multiple teams to ingest vulnerability data and process for remediation
- Build effective relationships with key stakeholders who own and support IT infrastructure applications, processes, and operations to further the effectiveness of the vulnerability management program
- Analyzes data from threat and vulnerability feeds and analyzes data for applicability to the organization
- Seek opportunities for strengthening Vulnerabilities detection capabilities
- Gain commitment from stakeholders to implement recommended and agreed information security controls for the mitigation of risk related to vulnerabilities
- Demonstrated experience building and managing vulnerability management programs
- Strong knowledge of remediation work
- Strong knowledge of common vulnerabilities and exploitation techniques
- Strong understanding of patch deployment and management
- Ability to track multiple work streams
- Ability to digest multiple flows of intelligence and vulnerability data to create actionable intel and drive remediation activities
- Experience with multiple vulnerability scanning technologies
- Ability to brief technical risks and issues to executives and business leaders
- BS or MA in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field
- 10+ years of experience in Information Technology 5+ years of experience in Information Security space
- Russian language skills
Deadline for applications: 27.04.2017.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.