JOIN THE MOBILE IDENTITY REVOLUTION
Building a smarter online experience requires the best and the brightest minds working together on a global scale. At TeleSign, we are defining the future of Mobile Identity in order to make using the Web safer, more secure and more fun for everyone around the world.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Working at TeleSign presents the unique opportunity for you to make a positive impact on the world by improving the future of the online experience. Your work will make the online world a better place—one that is safer, more secure and more productive for users all across the world.
DEVELOP COOL TECHNOLOGY
Preventing fraud is in our DNA. We work with the world’s leading Web and mobile application developers to solve complex technology challenges and secure billions of accounts worldwide from compromise.
PURSUE A BRIGHTER FUTURE
We’ve secured some major funding over the last year and with it a bright future for our company. Yet despite our scale and massive growth, we’ve maintained a startup culture that ensures each member of our team has the opportunity to have a real and lasting impact on the success of our company.
Up to the challenge? Check out our open position below.
Traffic Quality Assurance Engineer
Position in Belgrade
Three Months Internship
Traffic Quality Assurance Engineer (TQAE) main responsibility will be solving of reported issues in SMS traffic flow, on its own or by collaborating with other departments. TQAE will be looking at any changes in QoS for predefined list of countries, and will help in defining tools, reports, and alerts which can be built for better quality monitoring
- Monitor and analyzing SMS traffic flow while keeping QoS on the expected level to support operational decision-making
- Troubleshooting any encountered problems and escalating when necessary
- Help in defining tools, reports, and alerts which can be built for better quality monitoring
- Keeping our Mobile Operators data and records up to date
- Final year of studies or completed basic university education in Computer Sciences, preferably telecommunication
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (pivot tables, data visualization…)
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Very strong analytical and problem solving skills and high attention to detail
- Self-organized, proactive and hand-on approach
We are offering
- Good compensation - Competitive € salary plus benefits package
- Development opportunities
- Dynamic, fun environment
- Work with an amazing, dedicated team
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.