GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is a Serbia-based company, founded by IT engineers driven by idea of building a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services.
GET is an established international company, successful in producing various industry-specific innovative software solutions using the latest cutting edge technologies, accompanied with trainings and support for end-users.
We deliver top quality services and help our clients to increase their business reliability with a wide range of software development and consulting services, as well as a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics and systems management. We have a proven track record of success in providing solutions in automotive industry, logistics and retail.
Our team is made of more than 100 software engineers, business analysts and business domain experts. Our clients are ranging from 5.000 to 80.000 employees. We are a reliable partner of Atlassian, Microsoft and Cisco.
GET is people. And we are one big family.
Click to GET Inside:
We are looking for:
If you are good in following UI guidelines created by someone else, then you should stop reading this post. However, if you are ready to leave a significant footprint in the UI design, by devising UI/UX for the entire set of products, then you should apply for this position. We are looking for someone who is able to design UI elements for our products, from basic UI elements up to the complex wizards and workflows. If you are still unsure that this position might be perfect for you, than you should check the Responsibilities/Requirements section, or shout us an email with questions, or call/visit us.
- Design/Develop intuitive, usable visual designs for web/mobile applications
- Design/Develop of UI elements for the home grown platform solution
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process
- Providing guidelines for UI strategy based on latest standards and trends
- Excellent understanding of the principles of responsive and flat design
- Excellent level skills in relevant UI design tools
- Good knowledge of HTML/CSS including cross-browser compatibility
What we offer:
- Attractive Salary and project based Bonus concepts
- Full-time employment
- Challenging tasks in a highly professional environment
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Ability to develop through learning and teamwork in small and highly-skilled teams
- Possibility to travel abroad
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.