InterVenture (http://www.interventure.info) is a Swiss nearshoring company with offices in Zurich and Belgrade. We are specialised in extending client-own software development teams in Serbia.
Through our innovative “Own Team Model” our engineers work for international companies while being equal to their in-house employees.
Working with us means that you will directly communicate and collaborate with your team colleagues from abroad, bring in your own ideas and shape projects. Periodically, you will also attend team meeting and team building events at our clients’ site. As such, next to being part of InterVenture, you are fully part of our clients’ company culture and organisation.
For our Belgrade office we are currently looking for a:
To scale further our (so far) 11-member core Team working for gogoair.com. Gogo (NASDAQ:GOGO) is leading provider of in-flight connectivity and wireless entertainment solutions for the aviation industry across the world.
to join our (so far) 11-member core Team working for gogoair.com, the world leader of in-flight connectivity and entertainment solutions. Gogo connects the aviation industry and its travellers with innovative technology and applications, all of this in a high –energy environment that welcomes the next challenge.
As a UI Engineer you will work as part of Gogo’s Belgrade Team and closely collaborate with the other team mates in Chicago, U.S. in a distributed agile environment. We are moving more and more functionality into our web applications leveraging a micro-service core. Our roadmap includes developing even more services on top of existing Gogo Sphere platform.
- Work with micro-services teams on RESTful API designs
- Continuously look for new technologies and approaches for the team - help us keep ahead
- A commitment to excellence, best practices, and the continuous improvement of our products,
code base, processes, and tools
Required Skills & Experience:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5 plus years of experience with software development and/or web development
- Ability to deliver excellent User Experiences (UX) and responsive User Interfaces (UI) across
multiple browsers and platforms
- Experience with RequireJS/Browserify/ES6 imports
- A solid understanding of object-oriented design and programming
Bonus Skills & Experience:
- Performance analysis and improvement techniques
- Webpack, Grunt, or Gulp
- Understanding of clean code principles
- Work in an international team of talented engineers
- Develop further on modern technologies and innovative projects
- A centrally located, modern working place with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Permanent employment contract
If you are interested, please send your CV to Ana and Laetitia our Talent Managers:
We are looking forward to hear from you.