Notice: When providing your CV, please include reference Work & a Portfolio.
We are currently hiring a passionate, user-centered UI/UX Designer to join a collaborative and innovative team to create visually delightful and easy-to-use digital products in a fast-paced environment. Products such as Landing Pages, Websites, Mobile & Web Applications.
Main Responsibilities of a UI/UX Designer
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years Experience in the fields of User Interface & Experience Design
- You have prior experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
- Working with Figma Design & Prototyping Tool
- You have basic knowledge working with the Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator and Photoshop)
- You pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
Plutus is a young team of chill individuals that love what they do and strive to make Europe a better-developed place. Our vision is to be the European accelerator and service provider for digitalization, modernization, and innovative thinking; the company that leads Europe's small and medium-sized enterprises into a new world of opportunities. Currently, we are specialized in user-centric Website & Web-app Development and helping German companies go modern and go digital.