tyntec is a global cloud communications company enabling businesses to communicate with their customers, workforce and machines. tyntec has built its global connectivity from the ground up and developed cloud APIs on top to provide full advantage of cloud communications on a global scale.
Building on its heritage of tier-one global SMS messaging provider, tyntec continues to advance how today’s enterprises utilize the universal services of messaging, voice and phone numbers to connect and perform transactions with people around the world.
At tyntec we know that independent thinkers make for great teams. That's why we have no rulebook here, no corporate drones. Instead we encourage everyone to rely on their own judgement, use their freedom and own their responsibility. Come join a fast-paced environment that challenges “the norm” and create what’s next in communications.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with product manager and developers to shape user experience, user interface and visual design for product features
- Design graphic user interface elements (e.g. menus, tabs and widgets)
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how portal functions and appears
- Prepare and present rough drafts and user flows to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Conduct layout adjustments based on stakeholders' feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Develop clean, reusable design systems for our products and improve the visual identity of our company and products
- Perform tests of UI and report bugs
The ideal candidate should have the following profile:
- At least 3 years of professional work experience in UX design
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively in cross-functional teams
- Proactive attitude, able to work independently
- Curious and creative mind set, coupled with a degree of pragmatism
- Experience with visual identity and brand design
- Have solid general knowledge with regard to relevant design tools and methodologies
- High proficiency in written and spoken English
What tyntec can offer you:
- An international working environment with English as the company language
- Fast-paced, friendly workplace, where each and every contribution counts
- Flat hierarchies, open communication channels and flexible working hours
- Internal and external personal and professional opportunities for further development
Start of Employment: As soon as possible
If you are interested in working in an environment where ownership, pragmatism, teamwork and open-mindedness are among our core values, we welcome you to explore the opportunities at tyntec. Please send your cv and cover letter electronically.