UX / UI Designer Internship
Consider a new opportunity
This is a great opportunity to join our creative team and become part of Endava company.
You may be the right person for this internship program if you’re willing to learn new things, learn more about the UX design process, and develop yourself as a UX/UI designer. You will be participating in brainstorming, evaluation, concept development and application of design ideas.
Good to know!
We are currently working on extending a B2B customer portal, which is a web application used by thousands of companies across the world.
If you decide to start your career as a UX/UI designer in the IT industry, you will be working alongside business analysts and our development teams on projects for our largest clients. It is important to be open to different types of projects and learning to work in iOS environment. We can promise it won't be boring and that you will learn a lot of new things!
Match your profile
Whether you're studying design, arts, architecture, or engineering, you do not need to have the IT design background career, or any whatsoever. It's important that you are passionate about constant improvement, strongly interested in visual thinking, design in general, and making things better.
During the 3-month internship, you will have a personal mentor and will be exposed to existent projects that have a real impact on the industry. You will work in a team and assist in the design process.
What will you learn?
- UX research and fundamentals
- UI design principles & process
- How to organize content (Information architecture)
- Layout and responsive techniques (mobile first, desktop)
- Tools for designing mock-ups and prototyping (Sketch, Invision)
- Designing pixel perfect with developers in mind
- How to apply Style Guide
- Get familiar with user stories, sprints, and agile methodology
- How to work in a team
Main focus and responsibilities:
- Working under the direction and be a support to design team
- Cooperation and the ability to collaborate in a team
- Illustrate the concept by designing a draft layout (wireframing and prototyping)
- Working on UI and producing visual solutions for our clients
What will you need to get started?
- Basic knowledge of graphic design techniques and principles
- Familiarity with tools as Photoshop, Illustrator, or similar visual design software
- Understanding the importance of UX design and process
- Examples of your previous design work (if you have it)
- Positive attitude and passion for design principles
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Fluency in English language
The following skills would be considered a plus:
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS
Please note that due to large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates that are selected for an interview. Thank you.
Deadline for submitting your application is 05.12.2018.
Primary Location: Serbia-Belgrade-Belgrade