UX / UI Designer
Endava is a privately-owned IT services company, with over 15 years of experience of working with some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies. Through the Agile Transformation and Digital Evolution propositions, Endava is helping clients evolve and transform their businesses to meet the needs of today’s and tomorrow’s customers.
Endava has over 4,600 employees located in offices in North America and Western Europe and delivery centres in Colombia, Moldova, Romania, Macedonia, Serbia and Bulgaria.
Along with investing in long term customer relationships, Endava recognised the importance of providing rewarding and challenging careers for people and, by doing so, has established itself as the employer of choice for the best and brightest engineers.
Consider a new opportunity
As an UX/UI designer, you will be working alongside business analysts and our development teams, on projects for one of our largest clients. We are currently working on extending their B2B customer portal, which is a web application used by thousands of companies across the world.
You will be participating in brainstorming, evaluation, concept development and application of design ideas. We expect of you to have an excellent eye for design, with a high interest in UI design, human-computer interaction and behaviour, so as user experience.
Our projects are for different type of clients and it’s good to understand and provide required skills in all design disciplines
- User Experience Design
- iOS & Android User Interface Design
- Web & Graphic Design
- Digital Product Design
Match your profile
- Portfolio showing strong design work
- Knowledge of visual design and wire-framing tools such as Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InVision or similar
- Experience with creating wireframes, prototypes, style guides and user flows
- Strong skills in combining various styles and layouts
- Ability to both identify design problems and ensure that products are user friendly and simple for end users
- Good organizational and communication skills with various stakeholders, clients, developers and other team members
- Positive attitude and passion for design principles :)
The following skills would be a plus:
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Modern working environment to help you be productive and have fun playing pool, table tennis and foosball
- Team buildings and paid slots for volleyball, football and basketball to encourage team spirit
- Fruits and refreshments
- Great working atmosphere
If you are interested in this position and you have the required qualifications, please send your CV via email to email@example.com. Please note that due to large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates that are selected for an interview. Thank you.