Spoiled Milk is an international digital agency helping companies and organizations take charge of the next generation of media through insight and innovation, working from locations in Belgrade, Hamburg, London and Zurich.
In our award-winning solutions for web and mobile, we’re recognized for pushing back frontiers of design and technology to achieve results with greatest possible impact. After all, building meaningful best-in-class experiences is what gets us up in the morning.
If you care about simplifying complex processes as well as how the end result looks and feels, then we’d like to hear from you! In return we’ll offer a career with just the right balance of support and responsibility to let you contribute at all levels in our projects.
We are looking for:
UX / UI Designer
The successful candidate will demonstrate a strong visual design portfolio and is expected to have specific experience designing software user interfaces following the user centered design process and methods from user research to UI concept, wireframes, visual design, and prototyping. Strong proficiency in verbal, written, and presentation communication, as well as demonstrated success working in a multi-disciplinary team, is required.
- A portfolio showcasing user experience and visual design work for desktop and touch-screen devices
- Years of work experience creating world-class user interface design in web, mobile-web and mobile app experiences
- Ability to communicate design concept ideas through sketches and wireframes
- Highly skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator, Keynote and other design tools, as well as Sketch, Axure or other prototyping tools
- Experience in designing web and mobile app experiences from start to finish as a visual and UI designer with familiarity of web and mobile development
- Able to function independently and in a team environment
- Enthusiasm for an iterative design process, driven by group critique
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to present work to executives and large groups
- Previous experience working in e-commerce environment is a plus
- A passion for technology, gadgets and innovation is a must
- Responsible for the user experience of our products during design concept, specification, validation and optimization
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Collaborating on user experience planning with clients and developers
- Researching interaction design and technology trends
- International and ambitious company culture with offices in Zurich, Hamburg, London and Belgrade
- Opportunities to build products that make a difference for top brands
- Virtually organized agency that cares about working smarter
- Competitive salary scheme
- Social and health insurance taken care of
- Nice office in downtown Belgrade
- Skilled and senior co-workers
- Opportunities to learn and grow
The position is in the Belgrade office.
Send us your application, including CV and portfolio latest by 07.09.2016.
Please contact us if you have any questions about this position.