is hiring UX/UI Designers
Job location: Belgrade, Novi Sad
As a UX/UI designer in our team you will be participating in brainstorming, evaluation, sharing ideas and passion with other members of the team. We expect of you to display initiative and focus on innovation, to have strong research practices and ability to deliver high quality design, on time. In addition, you must have a passion for user experience, human-computer interaction and behavior, and an excellent eye for design. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
You have to be team oriented, and to have collaborative approach to UX/UI design.
An ideal candidate should have the following knowledge:
- Web and mobile design
- UX Prototyping and Wireframing
- Interaction & Flow Analysis
- Information Design
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows
- Excellent visual design skills
- Ability to present your designs
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Adobe Flash
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe InDesign
- Education in relevant studies.
- At least 1 year experience
- Good English and communication skills
- Familiar working with deadlines and agile methods
Benefits for joining our team:
- Well paid job
- Working on interesting projects
- Flexible work hours
- Working with professionals
- Chance to improve and expand your knowledge
- Great office location
- Casual dress code
About the company
We are an international IT company with headquarters in Iceland and offices in Serbia.
Depending on our clients and projects we are working on, we are always looking for people with different job profiles to hire. If you don’t fit this job description but you’re interested in other fields we’re offering to our clients, send us your CV and we will keep you posted on new openings.
Fields that our company covers:
- Software developing,
- Design (Graphic design, Web and UI,UX design, 3D design),
- Customer Support,
- Social Media, and more.