IO Global, creator of the Cardano blockchain platform, is searching for a Marlowe UX/UI Designer to join its Product Design team and help put our ideas into the hands of millions of people around the world. You will be responsible for conducting primary and secondary research, synthesizing insights and requirements, designing graphic elements, building navigation components and using your discoveries to develop prototypes before bringing it all together in intuitive and easy-to-use products and services.
To be considered as a candidate, you'll have an outstanding portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web and native mobile applications across a variety of brands and subjects.
- Conducting primary and secondary research
- Organising and conducting stakeholder and user interviews; user testing and feedback sessions; and collaborative workshops
- Synthesizing patterns and insights into personas and requirements
- Identifying problems and user needs
- Sketching ideas and designing paper and interactive prototypes
- Designing user flows and customer journeys
- Designing rich, compelling and easy-to-use interfaces for the global mass market
- Collaborating with developers and stakeholders to deliver and ship best-in-class product designs.
- BSc or BA in design, computer science or a relevant field
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX designer or similar role
- At least five years’ experience in the field of product design
- End-to-end project experience from concept and discovery to ideation and implementation
- Skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator and XD
- Proficient in the latest design programs, such as Zeplin, Miro, Sketch and Figma
- Work well both autonomously and as part of a team.
IOG is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position. Due to team distribution we are ideally searching for someone in an EMEA timezone.
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work - ability to work anywhere
- Laptop reimbursement
- Learning & Development opportunities
- New starter package to buy hardware essentials (headphones, monitor, etc)
- Competitive PTO and Sick Leave plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits coverage through Anthem with 100% premium cost covered by IO Global for the employee and dependents
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Monthly Health Stipend to use towards any wellness or medical coverage/service
Deadline for applications: 06.11.2021.