We are looking for:
User Interface Engineer
User Interface Engineer combines design with development. You'll partner with Designers and Product Managers to define new features or improve existing ones, test new concepts and implement them. Attention to detail is crucial, as you iterate on simple interactions, complex component patterns and complete end-to-end workflows.
You will help us improve user experience of our products by building their frontend layer.
You appreciate constructive critique as mush as positive feedback. You feel comfortable with improving your code through an iterative process and sweating the details.
About Our Team
Product Design team is a small unit that lives between Product and Engineering. The team consists of: web, interaction, interface and visual designers, as well frontend engineers and prototypers.
Like all “Jacks of all trades and masters of none”, we are tackling a broad range of problems: trying to understand how people browse through huge datasets, implementing new registration experience, and nitpicking about border shades.
- Collaborate closely with the design team to develop interfaces and solve problems.
- Maintain our style guide.
- Define UI patterns, information architecture and interactions.
- Proactively locate problems in our codebase and fix them.
- Help establish and develop our design culture as we continue to grow.
- Thorough understanding and working experience of HTML and CSS/SASS.
- Extensive experience in cross browser compatibility.
- A commitment to prototyping and the ability to lead the creation and delivery of prototypes at different levels of fidelity.
- Strong self-management skills with the ability to work constructively with multidisciplinary teams.
- Desire to learn and grow.
- Creativity, intelligence, hustle.
It is important to be a strong cultural fit, as we value our team more than anything else. Since we like to share knowledge and learn from each other, you must be willing to learn and grow, both personally and professionally. The number of years of professional experience you have isn't a deciding factor to us.
We are offering a relaxed and open work environment, with great conditions and first-hand involvement in one of the most exciting fields of science.
If you would like to help push genomics forward at our well-funded and dynamic startup, please send us your resume.
Thank you for your interest in Seven Bridges, however, due to the high volume of submittals we will only contact those candidates whose skills and qualifications most closely suit our needs.