Visual Analytics Developer (m/f)
Job location: Belgrade
Do you prefer looking at your data through beautiful visualizations over text tables? Do you also find yourself wanting more exciting ways to interact with your data to find new and intriguing insights?
We are looking for visual analytics developer to support our Visualization Team, who will be responsible for developing existing products, researching and prototyping new tools and processes based on company requirements. A candidate should be a self-starter, self-motivated, able to work independently, and perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision.
- Bachelor/Master degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics/statistics or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- Any experience in one or more of the following areas:
- You have high interest in data visualization and analytics
- You enjoy developing new products beyond static reports and spreadsheets
- Passion for new technologies
- Innovative and proactive approach in work
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- You are always looking for opportunities to change things for the better, drive innovation and kick performance up to the next level
- Demonstrated comfort with an iterative design process that includes accepting (and giving) feedback and constructive criticism from other team members, as well as our customers
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and ability to present work to executives and large groups
- It is plus to have knowledge in:
- Experience within agile environment (Scrum)
- Experience with BI tools (Tableau, Datameer, Pentaho, SAS, Elastic etc.) and dashboard design
- Experience designing and building products and features for mobile or desktop, native or web
- A degree of willingness to travel
- Language: Very good English skills are essential
- Newest technologies
- Professional and highly engaged team
- Exciting projects with famous customers
- Our open company structure with flat hierarchy and fast decision making offers very good personal development perspectives
- Flexible working hours
We are looking forward to meet.
Your convincing application documents should be sent via email. Resume should include photo and be in PDF format. Please indicate in which of the above mentioned fields you have special experience. List of references is very welcomed. In your cover letter please indicate for which position you are applying for, your fee expectation and earliest start date.